Tim Offer Architects
PL21 9PU

01752 878 986

Who else will I need to help?

Almost every job will need a structural engineer. There are a number of other consultants that might be needed too, from ecological consultants to check whether you have bats to party wall surveyors to draw up agreements between you and your neighbours. Every job is different and part of the briefing process is to identify what the project will need in terms of additional help and expertise.

Comment on this FAQ